Are you looking for an associate chiropractor position or interested in doing office coverage? We polled our clients to find out the most asked interview questions for chiropractic jobs. Here’s what hiring doctors and practice owners asked for interviews:
- What’s your adjusting style?
- What are your long-term career goals?
- How would you explain a proposed care plan to a patient?
- How would your prior skills help you in this position?
- What is your chiropractic philosophy?
- How would you bring in new patients?
- Are you willing to perform an adjustment today?
- Why do you want to work here?
- Are you willing to shadow and train before seeing patients on your own?
- What questions do you have for me?
Along with being prepared with potential interview questions, it’s important to research the practice. Visit their website, comb online reviews and look over their social media presence. Do your homework to see if the practice is a good fit for you.
Are you getting the interviews you want? Does your resume need a tune-up? Download our FREE job-winning resume template today!
Job-seeking doctors have been hired using this template.